- SURVIVAL & REVIVAL OF BEST 5S PRACTICE FOR 5S FACILITATOR
- CANON PRODUCTION SYSTEM (CPS) How to create an engaging workplace through Nine Wastes Elimination
- NEW 7S APPROACH TO IMPLEMENT TOTAL QUALITY
- MANUFACTURING EXCELLENCE THROUGH TPM FOR SUPERVISORS ( TOTAL PRODUCTIVE MAINTENANCE)
- Japanese Success through 9 PRODUCTION TOOLS for the Shop Supervisors
- Profitability through Employee Involvement in using GEMBA KAIZEN
- “TOYOTA PRODUCTION SYSTEM” for the shop operatives in Tamil
- Removing Wasteful Activities Through LEAN MANUFACTURING PROCESS
- OFFICE KAIZEN
- Seven Steps to create ‘VISUAL FACTORY’ Breakthrough Performance for your organization
- Achieving Zero Defect Manufacturing through ‘POKA – YOKE’ (Mistake Proof Method)
- SEVEN KEYS FOR SUCCESS ON TQM (TOTAL QUALITY MANAGEMENT)
- “OFFICE TPM” Improving Overall Office Efficiency (OOE)
- KOBETSU KAIZEN” – To improve overall equipment effectiveness
- STATISTICAL PROCESS CONTROL” (SPC) – To monitor a process’s stability, consistency and overall performance
- TPM for Shop Operatives Total Productive Maintenance
- FAILURE MODES AND EFFECTS ANALYSIS ( FMEA)
- Road Map to Manufacturing Excellence ” 17 KEYS” to Energize the Workplace
- Office 5S Practices
- 20 KEYS to Energize the Workplace
- Fast Track Superfactory KAIZEN BLITZ
- Breakthru Strategies for Lasting Results “Eliminating 3 Mu using Kaizen
- PROFITABILITY through EMPLOYEE INVOLVEMENT In using QC TOOLS
- Building a meaningful Workplace: Ideas, Tools & You
- Total Quality Control (TQC)
- J I T (JUST-IN-TIME)
- Kaizen approach RIGHT FIRST TIME For profit
- BEST 5S PRACTICES For cost reduction
- TOYOTA PRODUCTION SYSTEM
- BEST 5S PRACTICES in Spinning Mills
Japanese Management Training
These programmes are conducted for the medium and small scale industries at an affordable price. These programmes are conducted in Chennai and in various Districts of Tamilnadu. FACULTY
All our faculties are trained in various Japanese Management techniques in JAPAN. INDUSTRIES and JAPAN MANAGEMENT CENTRES.
Having served minimum 20 years in Indian industries and imparted training on ‘workplace improvement methods’ in various industries and management centres, also implemented many workplace improvement methods in various Indian industries.
Visited many countries for self development, to study the work ethics, the production and service system in various industries / enterprises. Also imparted training and implemented workplace improvement methods in various countries.
COMPANY IN-HOUSE PROGRAMME:
The centre can send a suitable faculty to the factory and conduct the training program based on the factory management requirements. The travel cost, accommodation and local transport shall be provided by the factory management to the faculty in addition to the faculty fee. In the case of small scale industries, the faculty fee is negotiable, to patronize and encourage small scale industries to follow Japanese management techniques successfully.
The centre is also organizing regular Training Programmes on various techniques according to the training calendar, and the information will be sent to all the industries / enterprises well in advance to collect nominations.
SURVEY, SOLUTIONS AND IMPLEMENTATION
The experts / consultants will visit the industries / enterprises, to study / survey the workplace operating system and provide solutions (report) to improve the work procedures using Japanese Management Techniques. Also the expert will implement the suitable Japanese management techniques, to improve the productivity and quality of the product / service.
- Conducting annual ABK AOTS – CUMI “5S” Award Competition of Best 5S Practices for the Medium and Small Scale Industries in Tamilnadu
- Conducting annual ABK AOTS – CDISSIA “5S” Award Competition of Best 5S Practices for Tiny Scale Industries in Tamilnadu
- Conducting annual ABK AOTS – N. Damotharan “5S” Award Competition of Best 5S Practices for the Textile Industries in Tamilnadu
- Conducting annual “TPM” Award Competition for Effective Implementation of TPM Practices in the Medium and Small Scale Industries in Tamilnadu.
- Regularly conducting Audit and Implementation in Various industries in Tamilnadu for their shop floor improvement through 5S.
- Created the AOTS Alumni “5S” Forum of India to make 5S activity a National Activity through AOTS.